
On Saint George's Day in the morning I went to school.
After that I went home and I had lunch.
Later I went to my gradparents home, and my
grandfather gave me a rose.
Afeter that, I went to my boyfriend's and I pasted
three hours with him, he gave me a rose too and I
gave him a book.
After that, I went home and my
father gave me a rose too, and at night, my family
and I, went to a restaurant.
After that I went home and I had lunch.
Later I went to my gradparents home, and my
grandfather gave me a rose.
Afeter that, I went to my boyfriend's and I pasted
three hours with him, he gave me a rose too and I
gave him a book.
After that, I went home and my
father gave me a rose too, and at night, my family
and I, went to a restaurant.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario